Monday, June 14, 2010

where in the world...


This seriously has been me the past 2 1/2 months. I have been juggling work, recitals, dance practice, birthday parties, my youngest turning 1, family coming in to town, try to main tain a yard, trying to implement a garden. Its just so exhausting to have name all of those busy items in my life.

But on a good note, This has been the quickest 2 almost 3 months. Only a couple more weeks and husband will be in our arms for a much needed R&R vacation. But until then ....im still alive just living life and trying to take care of mines. Hope all is well with all my moms, military wives, EP chicas, and what not! Take care and until the next one. I hope you have a wonderful day, week,or even months to actually come on here and give you a true entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment