Friday, August 20, 2010

How did we come to this point!





It just seems like overnight you have grown up .




There are mile stones that we cherish as parents and this is a major one. Come this monday my oldest will be starting preschool. There are things we cry over on achievements and this is one of them. Just thinking about it just make me tear up. Am I being a wimp or is this what all mothers go thru. I am praying for a great school year. This weekend is tax free weekend so you know that means chaos in store fronts. Thank goodness we have uniforms so I wont have to spend tons of money on new school clothes and I can stay away from the crowds. Im hoping that Im not there crying in my car when I drop her off.lol. But until then folks have a wonderful weekend. Mine will be spent prepping a preschooler!

No comments:

Post a Comment