Monday, May 7, 2012

Book Rant: Fifty Shades Trilogy

So I joined the readers bandwagon,and hopped on the Fifty Shades train. Boy was it an escape from reality. All my reader buddies were ranting and raving about this book and how it was one of those kind of books you cant put down. I finished all 3 books in 4 days. They all contain 300-400 pages. Besides my Telesa book being 1st, this has to be the second most engaging series of books I've ever read. I literally cried, cussed, and laughed. At first I didn't think I was going to like it. Skimming through the books I thought it was about a girl infatuated with her boss, but was I was off way off. I also thought this would be a romance novel something towards a Daniel Steele collection, but NOPE, again, WAY OFF. Lets just say there is high sexual content in it. Ladies beware, your husband, boyfriend, or significant other will love you for this. It takes love making or whatever you call it to a whole new level. Book 1&2 was the most engaging. Book 3 It just dragged. I think the author could do with out this one. But overall, I would recommend it. I rate this a 4.5 out 5. If you want an escape from reality, this is your ticket. Happy monday!

2 comments:

  1. LOL I checked the series out too and found it very intense reading! Enjoyed the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim!! Thanks for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete