Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We have so many things to be thankful this year. We did our usual split for Thanksgiving. Morning with Husbands family and evening with mines. I swear we ate so much that day. Some of the things we are thankful for.

1. Our Family is finally whole since Hubby has made it back from the Sand Box.

2. Our Health

3. Being Employed.

4. Friends we have made and are part of lives.

5. Thankful for the little things in life.

Below are pictures of the day. (PICTURE HEAVY)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


ME AND MY OLDEST CHESSING AWAY AND CANT WAIT TO DIG IN


BABY GIRL WAITING FOR THE GRUB


The Feast


The family set up, the girls even had their own table!


2nd Shot


Enroute to my parents house


Me and my minnie me


The Kiddos on round 2


Me and my Nephew Hamming it up


Goof troops us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment