Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

2013 New Years Resolution
*figured since there is 12 months in a year I could pick 12 things I really want to accomplish in 2013*
1. Patience for my family
2. Work on my relationship with god and attend mass more often.
3. Be more presentable meaning wear makeup more often then none.
4. Fixing mine and my familys eating habits. Working towards clean & moderation.
5. Exercise. Exercise. Exercise. Even 12 mins makes a difference then doing nothing
6. Drink more WATER!!!! H20 is of essence.
7. Focus on my family needs rather than wants.
8. Start a new journey in my career path.
9. Less time with the gadgets and more time with the family
10. learning to adjust when things do not go as planned.
11. GET MORE SLEEP FOR MORE ENERGY!!!!
12. Be the best mother and wife that I can be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment