Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St Patty Goodness

 


Happy St patricks day every. Hope you have your green on and dont get pinched. lol. To celebrate this event I thought it would be fun for me and my tot to make some green cupcakes to take to work and for her sitter as well. It was great fun and we spent some much needed quality time with each other doing so. The only mistake that we came upon was doing the project right before dinner so when it was time to eat my girls were full on cupcake.lol. Way to go,mom! lol
 

The pre cupcakes
 

Being goofy like her daddy

 

Savoring the green goodness

She just could not resist!


VOILA!!! The end result

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. awww you gave Ily cupcakes? I like doing that with baby E, but I get scared he'll get addicted to the sugar, lol, or worse yet get all hyper! haha... your girls are too adorable, can I borrow them?? =P

    ReplyDelete